This is my world.
I'm hitting the keyboard hard this week, trying to get some words out. Writing serials is a crazy-pants pace, but really not much different than my normal writing schedule.
We're on the third revision.
This year I plan to:
- Finish writing and publishing season one of Debt Collector
- Put out the audio version of Open Minds, and possibly the other two Mindjack novels
- Revise and publish Third Daughter, my steampunk fantasy romance
- Revise and submit my MG Fantasy to agents/editors
- Write, revise, and possibly publish the first book in the Singularity series (YA SF)
Which brings me back to... getting some writing done today. And tomorrow. And the rest of the week.
What are you working on right now?